Monday, July 29, 2013

C. R. Gibson Ceramic Is A Really Fun Money Jar

Kids go nuts over this cool piggy bank made by C.r. Gibson. I am Wendy from Atlanta, GA. I'm at my close friend Edward's place and noticed his children were actively playing with a C. R. Gibson Ceramic , this is what I think about it. You can look up the UPC barcode using your tablet, mine reported it as 082272736924 and the part number BB1-9072. With just a tiny study online I could tell it was a pretty quality piggy bank for her child. This offered me a lot of important content and customer feedback on the money jars.

These piggy banks is available in emma. The maker of this piggy bank is C.r. Gibson. They introduced it sometime in March of 2012. My close friend actually loved that the item has the feature of wide coin slot at top of bank makes it easy for even little ones to deposit money. He also liked it had emma designed by artist cathy heck, beautifully gift packaged in coordinating see through hat box with ribbon bow. Other highlights consist of bank is 75" x 475" x 525".

C. R. Gibson Ceramic can now be found on sale. Looking for C R Gibson Ceramic Piggy Bank . For more information regarding this piggy bank, click on our store add to shopping cart button on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment